Why This Trek ?
Kedarkantha Winter Trek
DURATION – 6 Days Dehradun to Dehradun
BEST SEASON - All seasons are good to visit Kedarkantha.
DIFFICULTY – Moderate
HIGHEST POINTS – 3812 mt
This is one of the best destinations to plan a trek. It is all covered and surrounded by the Meadows. Beauty of Kedarkantha captures the complete attention of the people visiting there. Peaks and Greenery all around, it is known for its scenic beauty. A nature lover should not miss to go on the Kedarkantha trek.
- TREK ITINERARY
- THINGS TO, TAKE
Must read about Kedarkantha Trek
Duration – 6 Days Dehradun to Dehradun
Best Season - Round the year
Level Easy – The trek experience , Moderate
Trail of type –Trek Start to Base camp sankri Hotel Swargarohini // Dehradun is the beautiful city near rail head and base camp Sankri base camp altitude (6055ft trek start to our base camp office sankri climb to kedarkantha summit (12506fit)
Highest Points - (3812 mtr) kedarkantha height (12506,fit)
Trekking distance (total) ( 23 km.) Sankri to Sankri
Weather – The Kedarkantha Round trek base night be cold day temperatures are pleasant during the season
Winter temperatures - Juda Lake – 2°C to – 5° C – And Base Camp Kedar kantha / -5°C to -10°C - winter December to Jan
Summer temperatures – kedarkantha base +5° C to +15° C
Location Chart - :- Dehradun, Mussorie, Camptifall, Purola, Mori, Netwar, Our Base Camp Hotel Swargarohini, Juda ka Talab, Kedar kantha base Camp, KKT Summit, (3812Mt)i
It is located in the northeastern part of uttarakhand starting from close to the Himachal border, heading east and then south
Started point – Pick up to you Dehradun Railway Station Drive to Sankri Base Camp
Day 1: Pick up to you Dehradun Railway Station Drive to Sankri (210km) (7/8 Hrs) (1920 Mt)
- From Through the Yamuna and Tons valleys across the Yamuna bridge, Nainbagh, Nowgaon, Purola, Jarmola (Jarmola is one of the biggest and most beautiful pine forests in Asia), Mori and Netwar. Trek to a tiny market in Sankri, a few wooden huts serve simple yet delicious food. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 2: After breakfast Sankri To Juda ka talab by Trek, (5 km) (4/5 Hrs) (2700 Mt)
- On an even surface through thick forests, with a few water falls on the way. Dinner and overnight stay at Juda ka talab almost to perfect setting as a camp site with large talab surrounded by tree line in tent at the camping!
Day 3: After breakfast from- Juda ka talab To Base Kedarkanta (04 Km ), (3/4Hrs) (3400Mt)
- After breakfast start trek to, (kedarkanta base camp 3400mt). You could either opt for the littlie steep climb of Bainya Thach, which is a path with beautiful views, overnight stay in tents
Day 4: After breakfast from- Kedarkanta base To Kedarkantha Summit (3812, Mt) ) (3.4km) (03 hrs) - back to hargaon camp (5 km)
- On Kedarkantha Peak (3812 Mt) mountains, .on the way maronda thach biggest bygyal, Pokhrola thach on a gradual ascent that offers excellent, Super views of the snow-covered mountains and valleys with huge water falls. The area is home to a number of rare species of Himalayan birds, Animal All Forest area and flowers, and is full of birch and spruce. After the last steep climb of. Kedarkantha peak see the beautiful view Swargarohini Peak 1,2,3, Harkidun Valley and Kalanag Black Peak stands tall overlooking this Valley of God Shiva, Ganpati Bappa.
Day 5: After breakfast from Hargano thach to Sankri by Trek (6 Km) (1920 Mt) (5/6hrs)
- After breakfast hargano to sankri done to on the way our local apple orchid The Beautiful, Valley an Out of area to view some local wooden hats and beautiful view Har-ki-Dun . overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 6: After breakfast Sankri to Dehradun drive (210km) (7/8hrs) Take the over night train from Dehradun to Delhi.
Note: On Day 6, you’ll reach Dehradun between 5:30 pm and 6 pm. You can book your travel any time after 8:00 pm.